ComfoPedic iQ Mattress Reviews : Hype or Sleep Haven?
ComfoPedic iQ Mattress Review
(Please Note! this page is constantly being updated with new/updated info as received..check back often)
What is it?
Simmons new ComforPedic iQ is a new type of memory foam and air mattress that automatically adjusts to your body.
The mattress utilizes the same technology used in 1000+ hospitals worldwide.
How the mattress adapts to your body
The ComforPedic iQ utilizes a Smart Response Technology to continuosly and automatically adjust to your movement during sleep…all without motors or air pumps.
Important points to know about ComforPedic iQ
- Uses Certipur-US certified foams
- Design and made in the USA
- Endorsed by world renown Dr. Andrew Weil
- Each side of the bed has independent personalized support
- The only bed clinically tested that uses a Smart Response Technology and adjusts to you body without motors or noisy pumps
- The same technology is used in 1000+ hospitals worldwide
Components of the ComforPedic iQ Sleep System
- Smart Response Technology – automatically calibrates to your body weight and position on the mattress as well as your partner for customized sleep support
- Ultra Cool Memory Foam – this type of foam has an open cell structure and is designed to provide sleep temperature regulation and provide a cool sleep without the sinking in the sand feel.
- AirCool Memory Foam with Micro GelTouch – this layer of foam has gel beads infused and provides good pressure relief
- Comfort Response Latex – This layer provides added pressure relieving comfort
- Micro Diamond Infuse AirCool Memory Foam – Micro Diamonds infused in the AirCool memory foam and help move heat from your body
Pros of this new bed (this portion to be updated later)
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Spend less time lying awake
- Get better REM sleep
- No noisy motor
- No Pumps to fail
Cons of this new bed (this portion to be updated later)
Available Models and Prices
- ComforPedic iQ 170 – Firm feel and should go for about $2999 for the Queen
- ComforPedic iQ 180 – Luxury Firm feel and should go for about $3299 for the Queen
- ComforPedic iQ 190 – Plush feel and should go for about $3699 for the Queen
- ComforPedic iQ 200 – Plush feel and should go for about $3999 for the Queen
Websites and related links
- cpiq.com – this is the official ComforPedic iQ mobile site
- thebettermemoryfoam.com – this is the official ComforPedic site (older models)
- ComforPedic iQ Video – Simmons talks about ComforPedic iQ (video)
- beautymattress.com – this site has a lot of info on this bed